Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Ever Smiling Flavia Miss!!

Its hard to find a teacher like you,
As there are only a few as wonderful as u!
Its difficult to lose a teacher like you,
From whom one can always learn something new!
Its impossible to forget a teacher like you,
For the precious memories, I thank you!

Now that you are leaving  us,
Things will not remain the same for us!
All the commerce students are sure to miss u so much,
Though I hope you will keep in touch!
We are very lucky to have had you here ,
you will be in our hearts whether far or near!

I just feel like dedicating this song  for you miss; Thanks so much for all that you have done!!
 "Tum ko bhi hai khabar, Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa, Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna!!"

1 comment: